Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Place To Crash

Last night for the first time since Thursday I finally got some decent sleep. And did I need it. I think the stresses of the weekend finally caught up with me last night, though I that doesn't really explain Monday night's lack of sleep, maybe it was just a continuation? I don't know. I think it was going to happen either way yesterday and I helped matters by not coming on the computer and wasting time. Instead I was in bed by about 10.30pm after I had showered and moisterized, I then watched a couple episodes of the muppets and reading while curled up in bed. So the light went out about midnight and I slept right through until about 10am this morning. I usually only get about 7 hours sleep and I must admit when I get 10 or more hours it is fantastic.

Today is looking to be a decent day as well and that is something I need. I have the house to myself for a couple hours, a luxury I am not often afforded and I am enjoying every minute of it. Being of a big family it is not often that I get to be on my own so when it happens I savour every minute of it. I also had a phone call this morning for a job interview which of course I am a little nervous about, yes I can show emotion people, I just choose not to. The interview however is in Ringwood which is a right pain in the arse! No matter I will just ask my father to drive and I know he will. At least the actual position if successful is in the CBD and easy to get to by train.

So that is about it. I plan to enjoy what time I have by myself and just relax. Then later around lunchtime I am going to walk to the shops and buy myself some chicken and chips. Sounds simple yes but I haven't spoiled myself with something for awhile and I feel that I need it.

No comments: